Company expands CSR pledges, including participation in the UN Global Compact and the CEO Action on Diversity, and outlines new program goals for the next five years
- Medidata commits to the United Nations Global Compact, the CEO
Action on Diversity, the Gender Parity Collaborative with the
Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association and the
Executive Leadership Council
- Company rolls out its first sustainability report in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative standards (GRI), detailing its CSR mission, values and initiatives
- Life Sciences leader sets three corporate social responsibility
goals for the next five years, aligning with
the United NationsSustainable Development Goals
Medidata strengthens support for patients, education and diversity
Medidata recently joined the
- Medidata produced its first annual Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) corporate social responsibility report to highlight its CSR commitments. GRI is the most globally recognized CSR reporting system.
The company supports the
Executive Leadership Council, a membership organization working towards the development and advancement of global black leaders.
- Medidata also agreed to participate in the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Gender Parity Collaborative, which aims to measure performance at companies dedicated to accelerating gender parity.
Sustainability Goals Aimed at Creating a Better World
Medidata set three CSR goals for the next five years, which align with
the United Nations General Assembly’s Sustainable Development Goals
(SDG) - including
Medidata CSR Goals:
- Access to Treatment for All: Medidata is committed to improving patient outcomes and ensuring that all patients have access to treatment
- STEM Education: Providing 15,000 students with access to STEM education opportunities
- Gender Equality: Creating greater equality in the workplace and driving belonging
“Making a difference in the lives of patients and the global community
is in Medidata’s DNA,” said
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, with the world's most used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by the #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users everyday to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com.